I find it amazing that the original author has the idea that "his"
widget somehow warrants a strict attitude like that. The widget does a
very basic task, nothing complex has to be done and no inventive coding
seems to be needed. I might just take this challenge up and start a new
version (have not looked at his code at all). Have looked into the
SlimServer's XML interfaces and everything seems to be there to code a
new widget...

I don't think i will have the time to maintain this code but if i ed up
doing this i will make sure everyone is allowed to ;0)

Melle...

--
mellie