kdf Wrote:
> mix?
> >>
> >> No, and there can't be.
> >
> > Of course there can! You could create Nokia770 specific templates for
>
> > those plugins. There's already been a request today for this.
> >
> > http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=20096
>
> with 6.5, it should not be necessary to create custom pages for every
> plugin.  Making proper use of cmdwrappers should alow a plugin o
> conform
> to a skins look and feel without needing custom templates.
>
> -kdf

Hmmmm...great in theory, but somehow I think this is going to be
problematic in the Nokia770 skin. For example, I expect any page within
the skin to PROCESS pageheader.html and menu.html. How would you do that
using cmdwrappers? I'm already using cmdwrappers to create my browse and
playlist controls (pirated that from your skin, kdf), but I'm not sure
how I see cmdwrappers providing the higher level support for processing
the page formatting. Maybe I'm missing something...
#!/ben

--
bklaas