Well, you were asking about the server box, and you wrote you wanted a
wireless card there.

If your data takes two wireless trips (one to the router, one from the
router to the slim) you automatically half your capacity. That's not a
good thing to do in any case, if you want to plan ahead for more of
them.

There are some current problems with wireless SBs, but I expect they'll
get fixed in time.

I was more remarking that you shouldn't build a dependence on wireless
into the server.

That said, I always believe that it is better to not radiate. If you
can put real wires into your house for not too great a cost in time and
effort, that's generally the preferred route.

I live in an apartment. I'm not allowed to go into the walls. I'm sure
the landlord would have a fit about what I've already done to the
place, drilling through the walls in a few places. So I run wireless
into the bedroom.

But it's easily the least reliable part of my setup.

YMMV

--
Michaelwagner