Michaelwagner Wrote:
> No, otherwise bridging wouldn't work.
> Even if you don't set up bridging, that doesn't tell me that
> electrically the card is turned off. I don't want to be radiating
> inside a metal case containing 3 other processors. But if removing the
> card isn't upsetting to a SB, I guess that's a good way of making sure
> the power is off :-)

Yes the CPU is capable of generating arbitrary output clocks instead of
from the external 44.1 and 48 KHz external crystal references. Going
slower would be possible, but going faster would at some point
(probably about +10%) hit a limit either in the output pipeline or in
the decoder. How much of a range are you hoping to have?

--
seanadams