In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Richie wrote:
> Slimserver does read multiple genres in separate tags.
>
> Mp3tag and foobar2000 also allow you to set multiple genres in separate tags.

Ah thanks, It sounds like it's worthwhile me pursuing that line in case Random
Mix is ever updated to include exclude (IYSWIM!).

I'll have a look at foobar20000 as I've seen it mentioned elsewhere. I've just
switched to MediaMonkey from dBpowerAMP as it does just about everything I need
and more apart from the multiple genres.

Kevin