SoundBoy Wrote:
> I bougth the SB3 with SqueezNetwork access to listen to commercial free
> music, with world wide news and absolutely free of folks like Stern..
> smile... and hey - I get it for free... what was your question..
> smile...  no seriously... I would not pay for SatRadio as I think it
> can not match InternetRadio - and there is no need to listen to that
> through the SB3.  But I am sure many people would pay..

Sirius subscribers get access to the web streams for no additional
cost.  I don't care for Howard Stern, either, but Sirius has about 100
commercial-free music channels, lots of talk channels, NFL and college
sports, etc.  I'd gladly pay a one-time fee of $10 to have access to
that anywhere in my home anytime.  My experience with web-based radio
has been less than ideal with lots of dropouts on many of the streams I
have tried.

--
Kyle