> A SqueezeNetwork feature? Interesting.....
 Can you give us more details?

It's really simple. You'll add your pandora account in Squeezenetwork
settings, and then from the Squeezebox UI you'll see "Pandora Radio" at
the top level. Press right and choose to either view your stations or
create a new one by searching for artists or songs.

I'm probably being dense here, but the web page at Slim Devices seems to suggest that this is ready now, and I can't get it running.

I can't find anywhere in the Squeezenetwork pages where I add my Pandora information, and I can't seem to find to where to browse anywhere with my SB2 to find it. Nor can I find a place to enter it in Slimserver.

Is it not running yet, or alternately, can you explain it to me like I'm 3? I've been waiting for this and paid my $36 today to Pandora today. :-)

Thanks.

Kevin
--
Kevin O. Lepard