Did anyone get what Songbird is good for?

The interface is 100% ripped off from iTunes. There's nothing wrong
with FOSS apps loosely modelled on commercial ones, but iTunes in
black is a bit much. Their graphics designer is good, but a bit of
originality would have been fine.

I pointed it to my archive of flacs and got something like no music found.

The items on the left just open regular web sites in an integrated
firefox. The squeezebox one just links to the SD homepage when I
thought it would allow me to control the sb. About the only thing a
bit integrated is Amazon, and that can't do anything I can't do via
the web site. (Search across multiple Amazons, filter third-party
offers, sort by availibility, ...)

I realize it's a proff-of-concept, but what's the concept?

C.