> I'd rather like to be able to do this now with my SBs, but I can't
see
> a way of kicking all the players off, or a way to sync them, given
that
> they're actually playing different tracks. Has anyone got any ideas?

You might try to write a small script using the CLI. They wouldn't be
absolutely in sync, but within a fraction of a second (which might
still
>>> be too much).
>>>
>>> BTW: how did you do the experiment with four cd players? :-)

It is do-able with 4 CD players, in truth I've only ever got three
together at once, so I've never actually heard it. Even then, one is
foot operated. They don't stay in sync for very long. Wayne Coyne of
the FLaming Lips has commented in the past that they're not supposed
to... I love them, but (and?) they are odd.

--
JohnQuirk