NJRonbo Wrote:
> someone suggested using Predexis MusicMagic Mixer over the slim design
> software for playing music to the squeezebox.
At the moment the only functionality is to send tracks to append to the
current playlist on Slimserver, no functionality to see the current
track, pause, skip, move tracks up or down, etc.
However, Musicmagic is so good that even this is an improvement over
the Slimserver web interface - Musicmagic's library can be searched and
sorted much more easily than Slimserver's.  It talks to Slimserver via
the CLI, so in time it may have much better functionality.
It can be used unregistered (I forget what restrictions the
unregistered version has)

--
Bart