Quoting CardinalFang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I was explaining my SB setup to someone I work with who loves music and
has tons of CDs. She wanted to get one when she saw how good looking it
was and when I told hert how much I liked it. Her comment was "my
son-in-law will have to set this up for me if it involves installing
software and setting up network connections".

Must be nice to not have to hook up someone else's tv, sattelite dish, surround sound or program the VCR becuase they are too intimidated. None of this is new, and certainly didn't stop such equipment from becoming mainstream. Or, am I misunderstanding the meaning of mainstream?
-k