Music Magic analyzes your music and uses a proprietary algorithm to
classify it.  It pays no attention to genres, unless you choose to have
certain genres excluded or included from playlists.  It takes awhile to
analyze all of your music, so you may not be getting lists based on all
of your collection yet.  Music Magic also has a tag editor that I find
easier to use for some tasks than Tag&Rename, which I also use.  Just
highlight tracks you want to retag and right click to select the
tagging function.  You can retag a whole bunch of tracks at one time,
and I find the interface easier to use than T&R.  Tagging is kind of an
ongoing process that you never seem to get perfect.  I find myself
tweaking it regularly.  I don't use that many genres, but my collection
is only about 4,500 tracks.

--
Kyle