pkcrawford Wrote:
> Indeed, SlimServer is assuming that the sample rate for uncompressed
> (and converted) format is at 44.1k. This is a known bug and we'll be
> addressing it.

I have some 16bit 48khz files that seem to play fine on the sb2 over a
wireless connection (i've not noticed any slow down or skipping).
However I have noticed one problem and that is they don't play back
gapless - I have a bug logged for this (#2990). I'm not sure if this is
the same/related to/or nothing to do with the bug mentioned earlier in
this thread - if it is related could this possibly be looked in to at
the same time?

Thanks

Chris

--