Philip Meyer Wrote:

> I have a LinkSys WAG54GX2 - Wireless-G ADSL Gateway with SRX200.
>
> This has proved to be very stable with my SB1G and SB2.  I leave it on
> all the time, never really had any trouble.  ....
>
> I've been really happy with it.  However, I recently purchased a SB3
> and have been having wireless problems.  I strongly suspect it is a
> faulty SB3 and am trying to get a replacement.  I can't believe it
> would be the wireless router, but you never know.
>
> Phil
I have a WAG54G and found that I had problems with a recent SB2.  No
problem with the older SB2 which uses a different wireless card IIRC.
Updating to the latest SB2/3 Firmware (FW35) seemed to solve the
problem, so I recommend you try that if you haven't already.

--
Patrick Dixon

www.at-tunes.co.uk