goldnet Wrote:
> Can you leave it at 108mbs speed or do you limit it to the 'g'
> connection for the SB?

That is the beauty of it using g or b devices is not supposed (which
appears to be true) to slow if down at all.

Absolute rock solid connection.

Security is WPA - TPIK which is fine for me.

I get 87% signal quality on my laptop in my living room (router is in
attic high up) when I used to get about 40-50%.

--
mattybain

"After intensive investigation (comma) of the markings on the alien pod
(comma) it has become clear (comma) to me (comma) that we are dealing
(comma) with a species of awesome intellect (colon)."
"Good. Perhaps they might be able to give you a hand with your
punctuation."

- Rimmer and Holly