loneagle Wrote:
> I *wish* mine behaved like yours... mine acts as documented
> in the user manual:
>
> http://slimdevices.com/documentation/Squeezebox-v3-Owners-Guide.pdf
>
> Page 12, step #5:
>
> "When you find an album, artist, genre or song you want to listen to,
> press PLAY to play all the songs associated with the displayed item."
>
> So if I select a song, it plays "all the songs associated with the
> displayed
> item," for example all of the songs in the album I just browsed to.
> I spend half my time deleting unwanted songs from the Now Playing
> playlist.

I think the docs are right, we're just interpreting them differently.
The songs "associated" with an artist are all of the songs by that
artist. The songs "associated" with an album are all the songs on that
album and the only song "associated" with a song is the song itself.
Thus, my installation (and to be honest, every one I've ever used)
works as described/intended.

So what we need to do is figure out what's gone wrong in your case.
First off - what operating system, slimserver version and player are
you using? Secondly, please describe the exact sequence of actions
you're using to see the problem.

--
radish