I have now set up a page called NetworkProblemsBeginnersGuide.

I had intended to call it BeginnersGuidetoNetworkProblems, to be
consistent with the other Beginners' Guides, but wiki would not take
this, possibly it was too long.

Feel free to comment and modify it. I left a few phrases in italics,
which were things I did not know about.

I also have a page called NetworkProblemsSecondGuide, which I haven't
started writing.

My intention was that the Beginners' Guide covered connecting to the
router and the SlimServe, while the Second Guide would cover making a
*good* connection (interference, network health, etc.

--
danco