MarkusW Wrote:
> I had to uninstall Norton completely before it would work.  Now it works
> fine!

Yes, apparently both Norton and ZoneAlarm leave components of
themselves running even after you've disabled them.  Usually you just
have to disable and reboot to get rid of them, but disabling and
uninstalling works too.

> I wish I knew how to fine streams for radio stations that are not on
> shoutcast now.  Such as Radio24 and Radio Z from Zurich.
> I can get them playing from their website.  Is there a way to find the
> stream that way?

Someone recently suggested the following program, which does just
that:

http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/urlsnooper/index.html

--
Mark Lanctot