On 02/03/06, Dr Lovegrove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just uploaded a new version of my windows front-end Moose to the usual
> place: http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove

Ok, just put up a new build.. 0.26..

One big new feature and bunch of little fixes:

* F5 refreshes playlist.

* Optimised redraw requests in Now Playing.

* Added 'Icon Pause' option in Tray menu to turn off the pause/play
icon click feature.

* Tracknums now displayed on tooltips and in playlist window.

* Changes to some of the button text.

and the big new feature..

* Queued CLI requests - previously Moose tried to be nice to
Slimserver by sending out one CLI message at a time. Maintaining this
was becoming a bit of a nightmare and there were some instances,
particularly on startup, where often a couple would hit the server at
the same time. On a slow server machine this would sometimes take it
out. Not ideal. Enter the new Queued CLI Request feature which should
hopefully fix this. It also paves the way for multiple operations on
the playlist, adding album tracks in the correct order, and a whole
host of other features which need multiple CLI messages... Now, it's a
bit of a scary change, so I've added an option in the preferences
dialog to turn it off.. Hopefully it wont break too much, and should
speed some things up, particularly startup speeds..

Enjoy,

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove