I feared I wasn't making myself clear.  I want to access all the random
files (the ones that don't have a lossless counterpart) that I have
dispursed within all the ogg files, so that's why I added the link to
the lossy drive space.  Doing this leads to my ability to access all
the random files (mp3, aac, wav, etc), but adds something like the
following to the library:

Track1 - BandA - SongB (<-.ape file)
Track1 - BandA - SongB (<-.ogg file)

This happens for every lossless track I have.  I don't want the ogg
files to show up in the library, but want to keep the mp3, aac,
wav...files that are in the same lossy directory
Thanks.

--
verbatone