I have checked that. I have had a similar problem with another album,
and here it was because of another album with the same name. I solved
that by renaming one of the albums, since the "Common Album Name"
feature had some problems with this album because it has a special
character in the name. I will return to that problem when I have solved
the current problem.

A thing I forgot in the first mail: When I have the duplicate song
entries on the album, one of the duplicates shows no information when
clicked. And when I then show the album again, this duplicate is gone.

--
flopperman