Mark Lanctot Wrote:
> 6.2.2 is merely a bugfix of 6.2.1.  It offers no new features.  It's the
> firmware that's the big difference, but even that offers no new
> user-accessible features (lots of wireless fixes though).

I upgraded from 6.2.1 to 6.2.2 to resolve a problem where I would lose
my wireless network configuration after the SB was powered off for a
while. Each time I powered back up I had to go through the whole
Network settings menus again. 6.2.2 fixed that.

I run Slimserver under XP and the upgrade is completely painless,
including the firmware upgrade for the SB.

Habs

--
cjhabs