results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

bklaas Wrote:
> The 770 skin's 'now playing' screen should update regardless of what
> controlled the change. The exception to that is when the web UI thinks
> you are paused or stopped (I may change this later so it always
> refreshes every x seconds no matter what, but that's how I desiged it
> to start). Yes that does seem to be how it's working, but if it's stopped in
> 'now
playing', it never picks up that the SB has been commanded to play from
the SB remote (by selecting a new playlist) - you have to switch to
(say) 'playlist' and back to 'now playing' to get it back in sync.  But
if you just hit 'play' in the web UI, it dumps your new playlist and
switches to play the track it -thought- was stopped!

bklaas Wrote:
> As for the volume bar settings, the 9 bar settings are not linear,
> because my ear didn't think that made sense. These are what the nine
> bars will set your volume to:
> 8, 14, 20, 30, 34, 36, 38, and 40
> and the "x" of course, is mute.This seems confusing to me, because the SB2/3
> volume control is now log
anyway (steps in dBs) - so you now have a log log volume control -
IYSWIM!

--
Patrick Dixon

www.at-tunes.co.uk