results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

Patrick Dixon Wrote:
> Yes that does seem to be how it's working, but if it's stopped in 'now
> playing', it never picks up that the SB has been commanded to play from
> the SB remote (by selecting a new playlist) - you have to switch to
> (say) 'playlist' and back to 'now playing' to get it back in sync.  But
> if you just hit 'play' in the web UI, it dumps your new playlist and
> switches to play the track it -thought- was stopped!

Fair enough. I will eventually factor in refreshing under all
conditions. For now, the most effective workaround is to click on the
musical note icon to hard refresh the page after you've made playlist
changes with the squeezebox remote.

Patrick Dixon Wrote:
> This seems confusing to me, because the SB2/3 volume control is now log
> anyway (steps in dBs) - so you now have a log log volume control -
> IYSWIM!

To my ear, it sounds linear. Without dissecting the numeric
complexities of what my volume scale is, suffice it to say that I
wanted 9 bars that each made noticeable changes to the volume. This is
what I arrived at. You are free to hack your HTML/Nokia770/status.html
to suit your own desire, but that's where it's going to stay in the
checked in code...

cheers,
#!/ben

--