JJZolx Wrote:
> Yes, you can.  At some point it becomes either prohibitively expensive
> or overly time consuming to manage, just to gain some very small extra
> degree of security.

Sorry I am coming from a industry background not a music background on
this topic.  In industry the price of the data sometimes is priceless.
Yes with music you can usually get a replacement at some cost. (I do
have CDs I have lost that are virtually unreplacable).  However photos
of your childs first step, what is the price of that?

And the example of nuke inside DC, well yea that is silly to protect
against.  However fire damage of ones home is not so silly to protect
against.

--
m1abrams