Being monitoring the posts for the last three weeks or so. I just wanted
to say that my 160 Qnap is working perfectly much to my reflief. My wife
redecorated the living room, bought new furniture (including two leather
sofas) and ripped and stored all the CDs to accomoodate our new SB3/Qnap
set up! When I suggested there may be a small technical problem she was
not best pleased!

I would like to thank Paul for all his efforts in sorting out the
issues. The standard of technical assistance and service has been
outstanding. I think he deserves to "feel more love"

Andy_W

--
Andy_W