)p( Wrote:
>  I do think it will work good enough for most people when its develops
> into a mature product.

I think slim plus really large buffers will be the way, with multiple
devices integrated to the same music folder. For example, A car stereo
that can load 60gigs wirelessly, or a Squeezebox that can play for 24
hours without server contact, and of course the ubiquitous portable
device.

Anyway, I agree the key will be making them 'work good enough for most
people', but more importantly _work together_. An itunes/SS interface
with tabbed sections for seperate rooms, plus tabs for car(s) and
portable players would be ideal, especially if they updated themselves
wirelessly/automatically.

--
Skunk