ron thigpen wrote:
Mark Lanctot wrote:

I'm wondering if it's the new foobar 0.9.  It definitely didn't work in
0.8.3.

Hmmm. I've tagged my whole library for RG with Foobar both FLAC and MP3. I'm using 0.9 now, but most of that was done with 0.8.3. AFAICT, the SlimServer has always picked up on the tags just fine.

I may need to revise this statement. I did some quick spot checking. It looks as though a pattern may exist. I'll dig a bit more to confirm before posting a bug report, but here's what it's starting to look like:

Using Foobar2000 v0.8.3:

RG tags applied by FB to FLAC files seem to be picked up.
RG tags applied by FB to MP3+ID3v2.3.0 files seem to be picked up.
RG tags applied by FB to MP3+ID3v2.4.0 files seem NOT to be picked up.

I'll check further over the weekend. In the meantime, maybe some of you would like to check this out. Could help zero in on a pesky bug.

--rt