KDF, thanks for the code changes.  For going to the current song, that
worked like a champ (even though the existing code seems to have
changed, using the latest nightly 6.5 build)

Little confused on the changing of the height for the play/add/etc
buttons.  You mention the browsedb_list file and in searching there
isn't that file in the fishbone directory.  Doing some more digging
there is that file in a couple other folders and I changed some values
and tested but can't seem to get anything to change.  Does the fishbone
skin refer to html files in other folders as well?

Last thing, trying to have a party and have people add songs to the
playlist is a nightmare because eventually someone has enough adult
beverages that they forget to NEVER click play and they wipe out the
playlist, which upsets everyone else who added to my saved playlist.
Can I either remove the play button entirely or change it so that it
adds files to the end of the playlist without clearing everything?

Thanks again for all your help, and for all the work you've put into
what is IMO the best slimserver skin out there.

--
evanhood