Thanks for checking. I'll search for known bugs tomorrow. Maybe others with Slimp3s or SBs could check too to see if this (Live365) stream is a problem for everyone. I know there are other streams that don't work for me too (I wonder if they are all 96kbps). I'll pass on a few of these others that don't seem to be working and maybe if you have time you could see if they play for you.

Bruce

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Sandee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Slim Devices Discussion" <discuss@lists.slimdevices.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [slim] 96 kbps mp3 won't play on my Slimp3

On 4/2/06, Bruce Tucker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks
Try KBCS-FM  http://kbcs.fm/site/PageServer?pagename=listenlive
attached is the playlist file.

Hey Bruce,

Yeah, something seems to be going on with at least that stream.  I can't
play it on my SliMP3 or my SB3.  Server says this:

2006-04-02 19:33:19.6865 stream not readable

I'm using the 6.5 branch too.  Might be time to file a bug or search for an
existing bug for these streams.

Ben