Something is funny with the way playlists are (not) being handled on my system. For example, here's a playlist kbcs2.pls that I've been trying to play:

[playlist]
File1=http://www.live365.com/play/kbcs2
Title1=kbcs
Length1=10000
NumberOfEntries=1
Version=2

when I select this with my Slimp3 or Softsqueeze, I get a "playlist empty" message. If I cut and paste http://www.live365.com/play/kbcs2 into the Tune In to Radio URL it plays with no problem on SoftSqueeze.

If I tune in with my SliMP3, I have the same problem as before: the SliMP3 play counter increments, I get no sound (or I get a loud click at the start and then nothing.) This stream is 96kbps and I have checked my SliMP3 with other 96 streams (out of Shoutcast) and they play.

Is there something wrong with Live365? the formatting of this pls? my server?

Bruce