I have been using the T|X for about 6 months as my all-purpose PDA and
also use it sometimes as a remote for my SBs.  It works fine using the
Handheld skin and displays artwork, etc in a fairly snappy way.  My
only criticism would be the way it handles reconnects to the wireless
network. In order to save power it will disconnect from wifi after a
period (perhaps 1 minute) of inactivity.  This is fine and as it should
be.  However when you then pick it up and tap on something in the
slimserver skin it attempts to reconnect to the wireless but always
fails.  The work around is to remember to manually initiate a new
connection before  using the slimserver and although easy to do this is
a bit of pain as I often forget and have to sit through a timeout before
I can intervene again.

My memory is actually that when I first had it this behaviour was
different and it would successfully reconnect automatically but I can't
be sure.  In any case it won't do it now.

Myself I am waiting to get my hands on a Nokia 770 to use as a remote.

davep

--
davep