results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

I just checked in the changes to make the playlist page Ajax equipped.
You can either update your 6.5 subversion checkout or pickup the Apr 7
daily 6.5 build to see the changes.

I gave it a workout tonight and was very pleased with the results. Some
highlights:

page elements ajax-refresh every 10 seconds (I also dropped the 'now
playing' page ajax-update from 20 to 10 seconds)

currently playing track row in playlist has light blue background for
easy identification

play/up/down/next/delete controls all make requests via ajax calls

currently playing track has specialized controls (play/pause/next
track)

I'll likely be making modifications to this in the near future, but its
definitely ready for release into the wild. Let me know what you think.

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas