Before raising a bug report, upgrade to the latest 6.2.2 candidate build
- this contains all the latest bugfixes to the 6.2 code. (The only
reason it hasn't been released yet is that they're still ironing out a
wireless connection bugs with the firmware).

You could even try the latest 6.5 build. Its still beta code, but its
reliable enough now that I can run it with no problems. This has loads
of new features, and a few database changes too. So I'm sure the devs
will be interested to know whether the latest 6.5 code works correctly
or not!!

Both builds are available here:

http://www.slimdevices.com/downloads/nightly/

--