I'm copying over rather than letting it scan my tracks because my tracks
aren't tagged, but I do have a complete, centrally managed, clean db
with all my track information.

As for the notion that it's somehow "difficult" to populate a
relational database, that's just not true. This isn't a particularly
complicated schema, and there's should be no reason why one can't
manually build the db.

In any event, it seems that the tracks are disappearing, SlimServer is
"renaming" the tracks.  So track 1, which was "<some song title> From
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah" becomes "Clap
Your Hands Say Yeah - <some song title> on Clap Your Hands Say Yeah."
Why is SlimServer renaming the tracks in the db?

[image: http://sonnabendlaw.com/cap1.jpg]

[image: http://sonnabendlaw.com/cap2.jpg]

[image: http://sonnabendlaw.com/cap3.jpg]

--