I have 2 SB2s connecting to Slimserver running on a Dell Server and a
Nokia 770 as a remote. Music is AAC and managed with playlists via
iTunes. Internet is Comcast cable on a 6MB line (usually) with modem
connected to a Belkin Pre-N wireless router. Works fine.

Recently bought a lake house about 1.5 hours away. Installed 384k DSL
there. I have an old SB1 sitting in a drawer. Is it possible (and
realistic sound quality) to hook it up at the lake house and stream
music from home? My current and fall back solution to get the same
music and playlists is an iPOD and DLO HomeDock.

--
patrija