results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

Ben,

It is entirely possible that I'm the dumbest guy on this board, but I'm
still having problems with the skin.

I downloaded the April 20th nightly build and have rendered my
SlimServer entirely inoperable.  When I click on the play button of a
particular song on my Playlist (for example, "Bullet the Blue Sky" by
U2), nine times out of ten, the skin does not register my request.  On
the tenth time, the skin ends up playing an entirely different song
from the Playlist (for example, "New Years Day" by U2).  This state of
inertia alternating with random play is very disconcerting.

In addition, when I go to the Song Playing page and try to click on
stop or next, I get a "This playlist is empty" error.  This is an
ironic message considering that there is actually a song playing at the
time.

Is there a workaround that I've neglected or should I just wait for a
later nightly build?

Thanks.  Your help is much appreciated.

--
vikmurthy