results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

atlslim Wrote:
> Ben,
>
> I have to agree that you continue to add to the "wow" factor for this
> skin and the Nokia 770!
> Just curious if I should be seeing the album contents when I select the
> cover itself (this is the behavior in browse artwork)?
>
> Thanks again.

not yet. This is v0.1 of this feature, and I haven't decided how I'm
going to manage all of that. Making the cover clickable would be easy,
but if you were to hit back on your browser after doing so, you'd go
back to the first set of 2 covers for the 1-by-1 cover browse rather
than the page that had the cover you just clicked on. Sorry if that's
confusing, but that's why it doesn't work that way (at least right
now).

#!/ben

--
bklaas