danco Wrote:
> Oh right, you're using SlimServer 6.5, while I use 6.1. You have got the
> correct version of the plugin, I hope.
>
> On my setup, when you choose the Execute Script plugin a right-pointing
> arrow is shown. So you press the Right arrow on the remote, and
> immediately get a set of options, of which the first is "Press Play to
> activate", the second is "Execute on Open File", and so on.
>
> If you are getting something different, it is either a change in the
> script (which it may well be) or some rrror in your installation. If
> the script has changed significantly, it will need someone else to
> respond.

I have the 6.5 version of the plugin. The options do not include "Press
Play to activate" so that explains that. (Options are
1)Execute on Play File, 2) execute on Stop, 3) execute on power on,4)
execute on power off and 5) execute on open file).

Perhaps someone else has successfully used the 6.5 version of the
plugin on a window XP (SP2) box and can steer me further???

--
cvj