Okay fairly new to the whole MP3 and streaming game, although I have
been IT for years. What I like about the Squeezebox is it doesn't look
like a PC, it is a quality product that you can attach neatly to the
wall. I have a Qnap NAS device which is fantastic. It is always on but
is not a big bulky PC and attaches to by wireless ethernet bridge. I
have decided that wired network points is still much better than
wireless and will be installing cat 6 cable as I re-decorate.

My biggest issue is finding a small neat amp to partner the squeezebox
and install some in-wall / in ceiling speakers. I think the solution
will be the so called T-amps. I would like Squeezebox to offer this
solution or provide quality active / powered speakers

--
Paul_B