see proves my point! Surely nobody who designs projectors would comsider
it might get moved around, but as last post shows people do.  I do think
those that read my original post and were able to avoid vitriol might
appreciate that I am neither complaining, moaning or criticising.  But
merely stating that the nature of the SB3 combined with its (how do I
put this so as not to elicit further silly responses?) 'product
semantics that are clearly more akin to a portable device than say the
old SB2' means some clear idiots like me will move it around and then
inevitably drop it!