Kyle Wrote:
>  Unfortunately, SlimRemote won't work on my Palm-based Sony CLIE.

You're right, unless the Ewesoft folks builds a VM for the Palm
platform; you're out luck. http://www.ewesoft.com/ I don't know what's
is preventing them from building a VM for PalmOS, but they have
certainly built VMs for lesser known platforms. I don't know if this
will work, but maybe you can try running the .jar of SlimRemote using a
Java emulator for PalmOS.

The market for PalmOS PDAs and to a lesser degree for PocketPC PDAs has
slowed down quite a bit. This due to the convergence of PDA a DAP
functions into cell phones (Smartphones). Sony stopped bringing the
Clie to the US a long time ago. Lately, Palm has been concentrating
mostly on the Treo.

--
tamanaco