This may be of interest to web radio users having dropout issues.
After six months of excellent performance while listening to Shoutcast
streams and squeeze network I am now only able to stream for thirty
mins to one hour before I get constant dropouts.
After weeks checking router, firewalls etc. without result it now
appears that my ISP may of started using some form of undocumented
bandwidth managing technology that is incompatible with Slimserver or
Squeeze network although winamp seems unaffected.
I’ve no idea how widespread the use of this technology is, as UK ISP’s
don’t seem to release this information.
So if I want Shoutcast or squeeze network back I will have to change my
ISP and hope for better luck.
Regards,
Doug.

Winxp pro sp2