mherger Wrote:

> C'mon! Give us the numbers ;-). I'm just too lazy to do this for my
> plugins. But sometimes it would be interesting to know. The only
> numbers I
> have is for SlimCD: as they produce the most traffic, they're always in
>
> the top 1 of the standard server statistics :-)

LOL.  Alright!  I believe I've included them in other posts in the
past, but for the past 6months I'd say SuperDateTime averages 40+
downloads a week.  When I release a new version it spikes higher.

I use Urchin Web Analytics, which I believe is free.  It offers quite a
lot of features that are quite interesting to drill through.

-Greg

--
GoCubs