dean Wrote:
> When you switched the network setting, did you continue right and go
> through setup, or did you press left and back out?  If you back out,
> then the setting doesn't take effect.
>
> I just tested it here and moving right does switch (and reboot the
> player in the process) and no connection is made through wireless.

My unit DOESN't reboot going from wireless to Ethernet; you have to
unplug it to manually reboot the device to get the switch back to
Ethernet. Yes I continued the setup to the right. If I look at the
settings the player says it's using Ethernet but it's using Wireless.
Maybe I have a bad hardware unit here. What software version are you
using? I'm on 48.

--
qhplar