Yannzola Wrote:
> How silent is it? Under or over 20db? Louder than a new Tivo?
> How "plug and play" is it? Can a novice comsumer get it running without
> too much hassle? How does one update Slimserver? Is there enough
> headroom to accomodate additional plugins?

I just wandered over and listened to one we have in the office. It's
not silent but it's not far from it. It's more the sound of a gentle
breeze than a whining fan.

As for useability, I'll leave that to others as I've not personally
played with our unit much more that mounting it on my mac to drop off
or retrieve files. Mac who has played with it more extensively, says
it's pretty straightforward when you learn where things are within the
web interface.

I'm not sure how much memory and performance is left for additional
plugins.

--
Jez

Jez Hildred