Ledwidge Wrote:
> I found that 6.3 not only created multiple albums but repeated tracks
> for no reason. On various CDs I now have double tracks i.e. 1,1, 2,2
> etc etc.
> They are all in seperate directories, all in flac and many are not
> compilations.
> Even when I remove 6.3 the fault remains. How can I FULLY remove 6.3. I
> tried regedit, searched for everything on the hard-drive but still
> something remains which is now effecting 6.2.2. when I go back to it.
> I NEVER had these problems with 6.2.2 before installing the latest
> download.
If you uninstall SlimServer and then delete the remaining Program Files
and then reinstall 6.2.2 there should be no problem. It might be worth
regetting the firmware incase it's changed by holding down the
brightness button afterwards... but this shouldn't be necessary I
think.
MC

--
ModelCitizen

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt