LOL, I was hoping you'd make more fun of him, not me.   Not all of us
still live with  our parents, guys =P   No way I could have known he
would rip in a format different from what I recommended (I said WMA 192
Kbps, he went WMA Pro after he somehow decided to download windows media
player beta and said to himself "hey Pro must be better, it's Pro!").
Besides, I'm out there spreading the Squeezebox word and getting more
units sold which in turn benefits us all! I should get some kind of
medal!

As for the Math, I agree sounds strange.   Saw it with my own eyes
though, ~620 albums according to Slimserver and he said he started
yesterday afternoon or evening.   It is possible I got confused about
when he started since we were playing cards and drinking tonight.   I
do know he got the Squeezebox earlier this week though so has only had
it a few days.

Anyway the question remains as to when Squeezebox will support WMA Pro.
Anybody have any idea?  I doubt the answer is "never".

-Danull

--
danull