On 7/1/06, danull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

LOL, I was hoping you'd make more fun of him, not me.   Not all of us
still live with  our parents, guys =P   No way I could have known he

I hear ya, my folks do some scary things to their computer.

Anyway the question remains as to when Squeezebox will support WMA Pro.
Anybody have any idea?  I doubt the answer is "never".

-Danull

no idea, but I bet it's a shorter period of time than re-ripping will take :) Slim Devices does offer a ripping service...

--
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin,
So across the Western ocean I must wander" -- traditional