Not sure where to post this so I've stuck it here.

Is there any way at all of having two SlimServers running on one
machine? So one squeezebox connects to one, with one lot of music, and
the other squeezebox connects to the other "server". Is this possible?
I don't really want to combine the music from the two servers.

Alternatively is it possible to hvae one Slimserver and two libraries?
So maybe one squeezebox connects to one drive with music on, and the
other squeezebox connects to a diferent drive?

Is this at all possible? If some editing of source code is required
that's fair enough, as long as I'm told what to do :)

thanks for any help

--
hcanning